Dress Gray Coming Soon!!!

Be sure to watch here for the much-anticipated book of William Ekberg's memoirs, due out the end of May. A stunningly beautiful 440 hardcover that spans 87 years, including the Depression, WWII, life at West Point, the early broadcasting years in North Dakota, and so much more. Watch for the announcement to pre-order your special signed copy...

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Adventure Begins and Continues

With so much going on, I decided to start a blog to document the energy changes. Can you feel it? We sure do - today we're coming out of the queasy stomach, full and ringing ears, and TIRED. We joke that we have the tired disease. It's not diet, or lack of sleep. What is it? The energy integrating into our bodies after this last shift last week.

My work continues to create itself, and I remain open to wherever it takes me. I enter into these moments of total unity and bliss, and I just smile. That's all you can do. Then I understand what we're really doing, and it amazes me, takes my breath away. To be changing our cellular make up? What it looks like right now is that our cells are finishing their big changes, and are settling down to the changes. We're being asked to make some big changes in our diets and lifestyles, and for some it's a difficult task. "Give up sugar and caffeine? No way." Well, go ahead - keep eating and drinking, and see how your body reacts. I'm seeing a lot of people developing insulin resistance because their cells want to be healthy. I'm also seeing a lot of people not able to handle any prescription medicine anymore (even over-the-counter). What's left? Looking at what we put on and in our bodies, looking at our lifestyles, and seeing if our actions are in alignment with our Highest Good. It takes a lot of mindfulness, a lot of work, but it seems to be the necessary next step.

I wanted to take the summer off a little bit, kick back a little, but it doesn't look like that will happen. I'm gearing up for a big event of channeling this summer here in Fargo, as well as a big event in Minneapolis for September. Along with my Next Step Channeling groups and individual clients, onward and upward we travel. But still I'll save time for sitting by the pool, drinking some bottled water and feeling the sun on my face. Ah, the road to enlightenment CAN be fun.

No comments: