Dress Gray Coming Soon!!!

Be sure to watch here for the much-anticipated book of William Ekberg's memoirs, due out the end of May. A stunningly beautiful 440 hardcover that spans 87 years, including the Depression, WWII, life at West Point, the early broadcasting years in North Dakota, and so much more. Watch for the announcement to pre-order your special signed copy...

Saturday, December 22, 2007

frog baby

I was led into the front room where the baby lay. He was about 6 months old, lying on his stomach, and couldn't stop jerking. They called him the frog baby. They told me he did that all the time (jerked), couldn't talk, and asked me to heal him. I asked for a recliner, then gently lifted the baby up to my chest and leaned all the way back in the chair. I could feel him jerking all around, but held his neck and put his cheek against mine and started doing the healing. I whispered into his ear, "Now feel the energy as it enters through the top of your head." When I said that, I felt my own body jerking with the energy - this happens quite frequently. Both my clients and myself feel the jolt of energy and it causes one (or both) of us to jump. I completed the healing, working the energy through his whole body, and by the time I was done, he sat up and whispered something to me. I can't remember now what he said, but it was cool. I said back to him, "Why did they say you can't talk? You CAN."

"Because they didn't want to take the time to listen to me," he replied.

I held this dear child to my chest and felt our energies melding - it was like he was me and I was him. Jung would say that that's how it all works. I didn't want to let him go. I wanted to keep holding him forever - he is so wise and ancient and dear and misunderstood. I was excited that I'd helped him heal from whatever it was that was causing him to have seizures and not be able to sit up. And now he was whole, and fabulous, and I could come visit him and hold him, but he said no - I could never see him again.

I cried and cried and cried. It was strange - it was that heart-aching kind of cry, but it was like I was crying about not getting to be with a part of myself that I've just discovered and love dearly. I tried it just once, walking back into the room.

"You," he said, pointing to me, "Go."

I don't know why I thought he'd changed his mind and would let me stay. I don't know why it was so important for me to get to see him again, but it was very important. But he said no - go, so I left.

I woke up and had tears in my eyes, feeling like I'd lost something important. Steve held me while I cried for this little frog baby that I'd healed - then lost.

1 comment:

karen said...

Thank you for sharing your dream.

I have also had a significant dream about a Frog. It was years ago, but I still remember it as if it happened last night. In my dream I cried for this human-like frog that spoke to me and others. In your case it was a frog-like human(baby). There must be something very special about frogs, something about their ability to transform from tadpoles in the water to frogs on the land. I'm sorry that you'll never get to see this being(baby) again.

Maybe it is something like the gates at a train station, you went through the gates and (for now, at least at this time) you don't have the ability to go back through them. I think the baby may be trying to tell you to keep moving up (ascending), and don't look back yet, it's not time for that.