Dress Gray Coming Soon!!!

Be sure to watch here for the much-anticipated book of William Ekberg's memoirs, due out the end of May. A stunningly beautiful 440 hardcover that spans 87 years, including the Depression, WWII, life at West Point, the early broadcasting years in North Dakota, and so much more. Watch for the announcement to pre-order your special signed copy...

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

the party


Sonia and Audra "strike a pose"


Silly bunnies


Brenda - your hand massages ARE divine


"Since you've been gone..." Okay, so we DON'T know the words


You go, girl


Melissa and I hamming it up... (would you doubt it?)

Highlights of last night:

Learning the Electric Shuffle (I know, I know, I SHOULD know it, being a child of the 60's, and all, but hey, we totally KICKED on the Hustle...
Andrea's roast beef on crostini
Sharla's shoes from Amsterdam
Brenda's hand massages (ahhhhh....)
the girls singing "Since You've Been Gone"
"c'mon girls - rollin' on the river" (doop doo doo doo...)
sweating to the oldies (I could've danced all night)

Oh, man, I'm tired. I can't talk (I know what you're thinking - stop), and I even have a client this afternoon. I teased and said I'm going to just tell her, 'You know all the answers already. You can go," but I suppose that won't cut it. At least I'll have this morning to recuperate. Oh wait - no, I can't - I have to clean the house because Kim's coming to clean. You know how that goes. So I'll leave - 50 fabulous goddesses, tons of food, wine, singing, dancing and laughing - a perfect evening. Thanks, you guys - you're the best.

No comments: