Dress Gray Coming Soon!!!

Be sure to watch here for the much-anticipated book of William Ekberg's memoirs, due out the end of May. A stunningly beautiful 440 hardcover that spans 87 years, including the Depression, WWII, life at West Point, the early broadcasting years in North Dakota, and so much more. Watch for the announcement to pre-order your special signed copy...

Monday, May 19, 2008

Mr. McCrazy


Here's our gate. He ripped it up out of the concrete, ripped the nails out of the corner post. Steve leaned it against the opening so the dogs couldn't get out. He also ripped the bark totally off one whole side of our tree - was he going to make a fire? It's hard to say. It's crazy - this man with the pure black eyes and shaved head, high on PCP (the police think), pinpointing our specific fence and backyard to spend some 3AM time in. What would be the reason, if you don't believe in coincidences? I don't know - I'll have to think about it.

I'm still sore, can't sit on the floor with my legs straight out in front of me - my right sciatica nerve sends rippling pain down my leg, but... I did it! Could I ever do the 60 mile, 3 day walk with Kim in September? Honestly, I don't think so at this point, but I'm willing to train for another month and see how it's looking. I want it to be a fun goal, not a crazy one - I've dealt with enough craziness for quite a while now, I suppose.

We're off to Bismarck for a quick overnight so Kari can see Grammy and Bapa before she heads off to Cyprus. I had a dream last night that 3 of my older sisters and I were in a car that started sinking into the water. Everyone froze in terror, but I opened the window in time to let the water in so we could all swim to safety. Now THAT one isn't too hard to figure out. Talk about crazy...

No comments: