Dress Gray Coming Soon!!!

Be sure to watch here for the much-anticipated book of William Ekberg's memoirs, due out the end of May. A stunningly beautiful 440 hardcover that spans 87 years, including the Depression, WWII, life at West Point, the early broadcasting years in North Dakota, and so much more. Watch for the announcement to pre-order your special signed copy...

Saturday, August 30, 2008

only love

Today I am trying an experiment (it SHOULD be a way of life, but it's not ... yet). For the whole day, I am planning beforehand to only stay in love - with my thoughts, my actions, my feelings. Before I speak, especially if I feel that energetic, hot stuff boil up, I'll pause for a moment and ask how I can do this in love, then act accordingly. To everyone and everything - just for today (like the Reiki Principles). Only love... I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: