Dress Gray Coming Soon!!!

Be sure to watch here for the much-anticipated book of William Ekberg's memoirs, due out the end of May. A stunningly beautiful 440 hardcover that spans 87 years, including the Depression, WWII, life at West Point, the early broadcasting years in North Dakota, and so much more. Watch for the announcement to pre-order your special signed copy...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

What I'm Grateful for about the last 3 months



1. My husband and I are now a stronger team than ever
2. I found out I'm really good in politics (I always knew that Steve was)
3. Everyone in the state now knows what an honorable, wonderful man my husband is
4. I found out I could do anything intensely for a short period of time
5. I learned that we have a lot to learn about the political process
6. I learned that those years of being a good sport through basketball saw me through going BACK to convention this morning for the prayer breakfast and talking to everyone with a genuine smile on my face
7. I learned that the most important thing is to go for your dream - shoot high - and don't ever give up
8. I found out that Governor Hoeven is a REALLY great guy - along with all the other wonderful people this weekend
9. I learned that there is honor in just showing up
10. I learned that you CAN be with friends with those whom others think are your enemies ("Why is Stenehjem sitting at Steve's booth?")
11. My husband is energized about life
12. I'm excited to see what the future brings, fulling trusting in the Divine Order of Things
13. That I am blessed with so many amazing friends
14. That Erik is interested in politics
15. That this campaign is over (hey - I'm not going to start lying now!)
16. That I can SLEEP now

No comments: