Dress Gray Coming Soon!!!

Be sure to watch here for the much-anticipated book of William Ekberg's memoirs, due out the end of May. A stunningly beautiful 440 hardcover that spans 87 years, including the Depression, WWII, life at West Point, the early broadcasting years in North Dakota, and so much more. Watch for the announcement to pre-order your special signed copy...

Monday, June 25, 2007

grateful

Brigid's House had their Mid-Summer's Festival all day yesterday, so I drove out and did readings all day, along with giving a 1/2 hour talk. In the middle of the talk, I noticed a woman smiling and nodding in the back. Finally she interrupted me and said that she was at a workshop I'd given there over 3 years ago. She saw me going around the room giving mini-readings to everyone, and wondered if she could do what I do. Apparently I looked right at her and said, "and yes, you can do what I do." So she went out and got Reiki trained, and is now a practicing intuitive. She publicly thanked me and said how important that was for her, and I got tears in my eyes.

I am so grateful to have that kind of feedback - not that I need it, but it keeps affirming why I do the work that I do - it can change people, it can help them, it can help them heal. Then they can help others, as well, and this whole world can keep getting better and better. Sigh. I'm so happy right now. I love my work, and I love my kids and my husband and my parents and my friends and my life. I love everything. And that feeling is real and deep and I am totally here right now, present in my life, and it feels really good.

No comments: