Dress Gray Coming Soon!!!

Be sure to watch here for the much-anticipated book of William Ekberg's memoirs, due out the end of May. A stunningly beautiful 440 hardcover that spans 87 years, including the Depression, WWII, life at West Point, the early broadcasting years in North Dakota, and so much more. Watch for the announcement to pre-order your special signed copy...

Friday, September 5, 2008

feeling groovy

And the great feeling persists. It was a Melissa Day, so that's always a good thing. While I was working on her, I was like "blah blah blah" (talking non-stop - so what's new?), and she commented that I always seem to flow so seamlessly while doing intuitive work. I realized something. I don't know when it happened, but there's no longer any difference between my "intuitive" work and my regular life - it's all superimposed and the same now. I don't know when, I don't know how, but I DO know why - it's the process, the path, the journey that leads all of us more directly into our own center, and that is an amazingly miraculous place, indeed. I'm loving it here, and I'm certainly not going anywhere. I call it my place of "I know better." What in the heck does THAT mean? That while I still may be bitchy sometimes, or mean, or crabby, "I know better." There's always that separate part of me that's looking down at my actions and my life, and is like, "Oh, look at her doing THAT." I know better. Am I perfect? Heck no. Is everything perfect? Heck yes. And besides that, I'm totally feeling groovy. Can't explain it, don't know what that means, I'm just feeling it. It IS all good, everything. No worries, anywhere. Life is so very very.

Intense? Yes. Upheaving? Yes. Changing? Yes. Unpredictable? Yes. Exasperating? Yes. Amazing? Yes. Exciting? Yes. Energizing? Yes. So there I go, ready for my Symphony Board Retreat tomorrow, positively blown away by all the instantaneous synchronicities exploding all around me, 24/7. I just sit and watch and shake my head slowly, smiling. AMazed (I meant to capitalize the "m"). I am just so so so so happy, I could scream. Wait - isn't that an oxymoron? Whatevs - I'm happy.

No comments: