Dress Gray Coming Soon!!!

Be sure to watch here for the much-anticipated book of William Ekberg's memoirs, due out the end of May. A stunningly beautiful 440 hardcover that spans 87 years, including the Depression, WWII, life at West Point, the early broadcasting years in North Dakota, and so much more. Watch for the announcement to pre-order your special signed copy...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

moving blog

I'm going to be moving my blog in a little while, but no worries - it will direct you where to go. Why? I want to streamline my life, and putting it on my updated website will be just the way. I love my website (thanks, Linda!), but I couldn't enter the information myself. Now I can, PLUS do all the rest of the stuff that I'm passionate about - enter all my favorite recipes, include health and nutrition news and weblinks and books, have a GREAT calendar of events (there's so much fabulous stuff going on, and hard to keep track of it), along with my messages (I'll be able to get them out regularly again - the e-mail way just wasn't effective, and cost me a lot of $$ - too much for volunteer work!), and upcoming parties (yes, it's time to par-tay!).

So forgive me if you liked coming here to read, but in a little while, just go to www.susanekberg.com and you'll get the whole enchilada, the whole 9 yards, the combination plate, hit the home run. Life is just like that right now for me - rearranging, cutting back, cutting down, throwing out and decluttering (the main theme). How did I get so many things, just sitting everywhere? My whole library is filled to the brim with yard sale stuff. And yes, I'll put it all in my garage, and have a "donation" rummage sale, that is to say, no prices on anything (well, maybe some of the bigger stuff as a suggestion), then people can come and get what they need and just leave a donation. I think that will work just fine. We keep going back and forth about whether we want to move to another house, then I walk around and feel the good energy and think how much I love this house, and think it would be nice for at least one of our four kids to get to grow up in the same house their whole childhood, and be with the same friends the whole time. I don't know - what do you do? Do we go close to Dad, do we try to get him to move down here? Would he move in with us? If he does, we should probably move, as there isn't a perfect place for him in the house to live. Can we ever find all the answers now, before they come up? No - I know better, but still, this trapped in the starting blocks, ready to run, has frozen up my back, given me leg cramps and a tight butt (no, not in the good way), so I hope everything gets going quickly and shortly here, but then as it usually goes, I'll be like, "Whoa, slow down - too fast, too much, too soon," so I guess I'll just keep going, and let the moving happen where it needs to happen, and enjoy the ride (as Erik's tattoo on his right leg reads).

Happy pre-fall equinox to everyone - powerful shifts and dreaming at this time, for sure. Feelings of not knowing what's real or not, strange aches and pains, synchronicities ABOUND, sleep patterns all messed up, feelings of wanting to end some friendships and start others up, restlessness - are you feeling any of them? I'll write more on that more often, as people ask me what's going on. It's not that I KNOW the Truth, I just know MY Truth, and will share it with you. If it's helpful, all the better!

No comments: