Dress Gray Coming Soon!!!

Be sure to watch here for the much-anticipated book of William Ekberg's memoirs, due out the end of May. A stunningly beautiful 440 hardcover that spans 87 years, including the Depression, WWII, life at West Point, the early broadcasting years in North Dakota, and so much more. Watch for the announcement to pre-order your special signed copy...

Thursday, July 19, 2007

the candle saga continues

I lit the infamous clove and cinnamon candle again last night, and woke up at midnight. Would it be lit? It was two nights ago, but we don't know if that's because I also had the night light on. It's all an experiment. So I opened my eyes, looked over, and ... it was still lit. What does it mean? I don't know - I'll try it again one more night tonight, and if it remains lit, then my 8 nights of the mysteriously blown out candle story will come to a close. Perhaps it means that I'm not alone, and that I'm always protected, especially at night when I feel energetically vulnerable. Maybe it doesn't mean anything - we assign our own meanings to our life events, I think, but I really think it does mean something. Candles don't mysteriously blow themselves out for 8 nights in a row - they just don't.

I was sitting at Salon Why today getting my hair cut, and Christy squealed as a row of bright balloons drifted in front of the window. She ran to the window to look out. When I looked out, I saw the faint white outline of the sliver moon in the upper right corner of the window. Fingernail moons are my favorite kind - the ones that are almost just a thin line - it's like magic to me somehow. So it meant something that I saw that moon in midday, but I don't exactly know what it means yet. I have yet to assign its meaning. I think it means that that beauty is always available for me to enjoy, even in the middle of the day. I don't have to wait for night. I don't have to wait for something I want? Now THAT'S a cool idea. So then I sit here and ask myself, "what do I want?" and I don't exactly know. I walk that fine line between manifesting direction in my life, and letting it unfold for my Highest Good without trying to force anything that's not good for me. How do I know what's in my best interests? So I think about manifesting abundance, harmony in my family, peace, doing my best work, and I think that's good for now. I still kind of want a lake place, but that fantasy is fast being replaced by a desire for a mountain retreat in Missoula.

My last ascension process installment tomorrow ...

No comments: