Dress Gray Coming Soon!!!

Be sure to watch here for the much-anticipated book of William Ekberg's memoirs, due out the end of May. A stunningly beautiful 440 hardcover that spans 87 years, including the Depression, WWII, life at West Point, the early broadcasting years in North Dakota, and so much more. Watch for the announcement to pre-order your special signed copy...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

a favor, please

It's always hard to do, but I'm asking that if anyone has a free minute, to just send me and our house and family some good, high frequency energy. I'll do the same for you - just ask. I think we're here to help each other, and mostly I try to help everyone else, so it's always a touch harder to ask for something, but I just am, so thank you if you're able to help. It is greatly appreciated.

It is a beautiful, sunny day, and I try to keep my mind focused on all of the good, wonderful, fabulous things, and that helps a lot. I try to keep breathing deeply and not go into any kind of fear or doubt place, but sometimes it gets hard. I think it's partly the season change, and partly the sun shifting in the sky. I really have to watch out for season affective disorder. I hadn't even thought about it in years (I used to use a light box from October through May), but Sunday when it was cloudy, I cried, then Monday when it was sunny, I was singing and lighthearted and happy. Combine that with the grieving of Mom, and some other stuff thrown in, and wow - it gets difficult to just float lightly on top of those waves, but that is what I choose and call to my life - love and goodness and everything else in our Highest Good.

We make choices every moment of our days, whether we'll be angry, or mad, or happy, or sad, or scared, or ecstatic. Is that darned glass half empty of half full? Today the glass just IS, if that makes sense, but that's about the best I can muster. Some days I think I am just capable of anything and other days it's a challenge to get anything done. I'm proud that I keep going, like I said at my spa party. I just never give up, and I'm proud of that, but sometimes it also feels like I'm spinning plates, then I get tired and wonder WHY I wanted to spin plates in the first place, and why I chose so darned many plates to spin, anyway. Why didn't I take up lion taming or tightrope walking? Oh, I guess I do those things, too. I forgot!

No comments: